If you’re around the music festival scene, then you’ve come across a music festival cruise. They have them from EDM to metal, and they are exactly what they sound like. Multiple days of music, friends, and non-stop partying on a cruise liner. This post will go over what to bring and how to prep for the wild time you’re about to have.
- Bathing suit
- Sun hat
- One pair of clean underwear per day
- Cheap sunglasses
- Sweatshirt – it gets cold and windy at night
- Legit shoes – dancing on your feet all day will be rough. I always put gel insoles in mine
- Theme outfits / or general party clothes
- Tooth brush / tooth paste – the rest will be covered but bring other toiletry items you find necessary.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT
- Power strip (if allowed)
- Dramamine – too many people get seasick.
- Aloe Vera – if you don’t need it, plenty of others will.
- Wet wipes – boat toilet paper is rough.
- Zip lock baggies – they go a long way when everything is constantly wet
- A fan – electric or hand
- Ear plugs
- Rum runners – sneak booze on
- A water bottle you don’t care about or camel back
- Portable speaker
- Gifts to share
- Leave the internet locked away. There is pretty much zero reason to have your phone. You may want to take pictures sure, but so many people lose their phones. Which leads to the second tip.
- If you’re going to bring your phone, make your lock screen your name and room number.
- Keep up with the fun in the FB groups.
- Stash some snacks in your room when sober – you’re inebriated or hungover self will thank you later.
- Print out day schedules